Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gina De Gorna- "Escape"


http://www.google.com/search?q=gina+de+gorna&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2wJGUKHtKqGo6wGWzIGgBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=4QJGUK-xIIKk6wG76IGwDg#biv=i|0;d|ZbfOHOoEZ1An_M:

(It wouldnt let me post it in the file, so i just attached the link)


Gina De Gorna has been one of my favorite artist for a while. The one thing that I love about her art is most of them are about the sunsets, the beach or landscapes. My favorite painting of hers is called "escape". This is my favorite because I love sunsets and the beach but also it reminds me of home. Being able to walk out on a dock like this painting just let you clear your mind. Gina De Gorna art is very lively. She uses bright colors most of them time and it helps bring out the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment