Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Starry Night

The following painting was illustrated my Vincent Van Gogh. The name of this painting is Starry Night. The medium utilized was oil and canvas.This is my favorite drawing because I'm a night person, I love to stay up late summer nights and admire the moon and the stars. The first time I had seen this painting was in 5th grade in my art teachers classroom and I asked her about it and she told me about the artist that drew it. Starry Night is one of the most well known images, and it is often duplicated. I've seen this same image in coffee shops, libraries as well as classrooms. Every time I see this painting no matter the weather or how I'm feeling it makes me think of those warm summer night when the stars and moon is at their brightest.   



















http://www.vangoghgallery.com/painting/starryindex.htmlGogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment